|Very Inspiring Blogger Award - Pic source: Google.com|
Thank you very much Dumcho Wangdi, Amrith Subba, Kipchu Namgyel, Sonam Tenzin, Karma Wangzom, Sangay Cholden Duba, Rupa Gurung, and Tshering Om for nominating me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! :) I am very grateful being inside your lists and I hope I have been some source of inspiration into your real life ^^
For those who heard about the award for the very first time, the Very Inspiring Blog Award is an award to recognize other blogger for being such an inspiration. And in order for the person to accept the award, there are few rules to follow:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the Award on your blog
3. Say 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate other 15 amazing bloggers for the award, link them and inform them about the nominations
Below are the 7 facts about myself (that you might or might not know about it before), which made me thinking out loud and squeezing my brain juice out!!! :P
1. After traveling to other country, I will download the song from or related to the country that I hear during traveling time into my mobile phone, turn it on and on, sing it loud and dance with it (usually inside the toilet) until I get bored and tired of it, then move on to another new song.
2. I can only cook few International dishes such as: Spaghetti Bolognaise, Japanese curry rice, wok fried ee-fu noodles, etc. and not a single local Indonesian dish!
3. I went one big round studying other subjects such as: other languages and hotel management (avoiding those related to accounting or finance as I thought my three elder siblings had enough of it) but at the end I still ended up working in that department, even until now.
4. I prefer spending most of my weekend at home reading book, drinking afternoon tea, watching online movie/drama, sleeping, etc. Gone are the days asking my hubby out for window shopping! Perhaps with more age I have, I prefer to have a quieter and alone time.
5. I love traveling within a small group of people where I lead and plan where to go, what to do, while the rest just follow on my plan! Not because I’m selfish, but because I know what I want! But sometimes it’s good too just to follow what others have planned for me, especially where the place is unreachable on foot and the language is not something that I am familiar with.
6. I had a great and memorable childhood which I spent most of my time playing with my siblings, cousin and neighbors. Playing traditional and detective games, running around, cooking fake dishes using ingredients from soil and trees, climbing out staircase, fence and trees, cycling and being chased by the stray dogs on the street, and so on were the things I miss the most!!!
7. It takes me a life time to learn more about how to overcome the life journey. I started it off from the Buddhist teaching and meditation as the basic principles. I learn a lot of real things and happenings from friendship and love relationship. The bad experience made me a stronger person. Only few years ago I started realizing the importance of quotes and positive thinking in my life. The self-motivations are mostly coming from within. But loves and supports from outside has tremendously given me a strength to carry on.
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading it and by now you have known something more about me. Now I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blog award:
1. Passu Diary
2. Amrith Bdr Subba’s Diary
3. Thoughts and Work
4. Let’s Grow Together
5. Kipchu’s Stuffs…
6. My Bizarre World
7. Happiness is Where You Find It
8. Colour Your Life with Crayons
9. Journey with Choki G
10. The Country Girl’s Diary
11. Thoughts of Jigme Zangpo
12. Pelmo’s Journal
13. The Abyss of Freedom
14. A Ray of Hope
15. It’s Raining Worlds
There are some that I didn’t put into the list as they have been nominated by Dumcho :) So, please accept the award by following the rules above and wish all of you a wonderful week ahead!!! ^^