Monday, August 04, 2014

Gorgeous orchids to brighten up your life!!! Enjoy!!! :)

National Orchid Garden Singapore

Dear my blog readers,

Fyi, I'm not an orchid expert so I won't know their hybrid types and names well. I was only amazed with the beauty of it when I visited the National Orchid Garden Singapore yesterday.

Below please find various photographs for your viewing pleasure and since I wasn't allowed to pluck it and mail it to you, please take it as if they were post cards sent from me to you. Enjoy!!! :)

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

Tiger Orchid - National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

National Orchid Garden Singapore

May the above orchids brighten up your days and week ahead! It fills your life full of colors too!!! 

Hereby, I sincerely wish you have a wonderful life out there!!!


Cheers...

Overcome Life :)

14 comments:

Himalayan Tenzin said...

Gorgeous orchids. And the last orchid is also gorgeous.;)

BTW thank you for sending me this postcard. :)

དཔལ་ལྡན་བསོད་ནམས་ཉི་མས་སོ།། said...

Beautiful......really really beautiful...

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Sonam for leaving your comment here as usual and it's my pleasure sharing the beautiful natural creations with you :) Haha... Last Orchid? :D

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Kuenzang for your comment! Have a great week ahead! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your colorful bunch of Orchids, sent all the way from Singapore. More happy that it landed well without a twinge of damage on your blog page that we enjoyed its beauty. I wish I were a bee, I wouldn't have minded sitting on it and savoring the beauty and its nectar. Thanks Rima for your wonderful share.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Sangay for dropping by and leaving your wonderful comments here :) It’s my pleasure being able to share them with you here and glad that you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful week ahead! ^^

kinleywangchuk said...

Amazing BLOSSOMS RIMA....!! Thank you for your beautiful cards!!1 I am sure, Choki Gyeltsen might be having some idea about the names of them!!

Overcome Life said...

Indeed Kinley! I'm sure Choki will be able to differentiate the different hybrid with its names. Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comment Kinley! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rick Watson said...

You are a gifted photographer with a beautiful setting.
R

Overcome Life said...

Thank you for your complement Rick! I think it was a result of love, passion, and luck :) I hope you enjoyed it and nice meeting you! Have a great day!

Sangay Duba said...

Last photo is more beautiful and lovely :p... hehe..

Overcome Life said...

Hahaha... Thank you Sangay! You are not the first and only one saying that. Lolx! :D Have a wonderful day! ^^

Jigmezangpo said...

Thank you for offering flower to me (reader). I will not keep flower with me but will offer to god.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you for reading and your comment Jigme :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...