Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cincopa - for music on your blog



For those using PC to open my blog, do you notice that there is a music being played automatically? If you are interested, you can also do the same.

I just love the relaxed feeling (with music background) while reading the blog. But not sure why I have to click manually when opened it from my mobile :P

Ehhm... actually I'm kind of failure on computer matter. We just installed a new PC this morning (our old PC had finally broken down after being used for five years hiks...) and I really had a hard time to play with the new Window 8. Oh my!! I prefer using, the most Window 7 ba! Window 8 is a nightmare for me! Hiks... I couldn't find "All programs" button on Windows. Just now I even didn't know how to go back to my desktop, but now I know, after trying it out several times... haizzz....... (I even shook my head now....)

Every time I faced the problem related to PC, I had to ask my friend's advice. They were gladly helping me, but they were just faraway from me. So, with limited communication, I still had a hard time. Hahahaha...

But for downloading the music, I think I still managed to do it.

First, you can go to www.cincopa.com Go and sign up if you haven't done it before.

Second, under the "Solutions" tab, click the "Blogger Widget" - "Video and Music".

Third, select the skin. In this blog, I chose: "Music player auto start" Click "Use this skin" (You can choose whatever skin type that you like) then click "Save and continue"

Fourth, upload the files, which is where you store the music that you want it to be played on your blog. After uploading, click "Continue"

Fifth, add text (set caption and description) if you want to, and click "Continue"

Sixth, it will be ready to be embed. You can find the "Blogger" button under "Other", then click "Copy".

Once you copied, you go back to your blogger application and choose the Layout. Choose where you want this music player to be shown in your blog, then click "Add a widget". Click the + sign next to "Html/Java Script". Under "Content" box, paste the one you just copied from Cincopa, and save.

Click "Save arrangement" button and view your blog to check if the music player has been installed properly and whether the music has been played automatically when you opened up your blog.

That simple only! If a PC failure like me can do it, you would absolutely be able to do it too!! Have fun trying and good luck!! :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a new piece of information to me.. Thanks to your detailed procedure i could add music on my blog too.. :)

Overcome Life said...

Your welcome Dechen! Hope you can do it smoothly :)

Unknown said...

thanks mam.I could add as well.It was really very informative.

PaSsu said...

O' Very soothing. Nice choice of music too. I will try it in few days.

Overcome Life said...

Your welcome Kipchu :)

Overcome Life said...

Hehehe.... Glad that you loved hearing it! Have a great weekend Passu! :)

Anonymous said...

It is CANON... my most favourite song... I always on the youtube to make my baby sleep..
yz

Overcome Life said...

Yup yz, you were right. It was Canon :)

Jigmezangpo said...

Thank you for information. I implement it

Overcome Life said...

It's my pleasure Jigme! Glad that you implemented it too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...