Saturday, January 05, 2013

Recover soon please...

It's been 4th day. Every night I slept with no air-con. In a big bed, all alone. Just heard the sound of the fan in a quiet room. The medicines, don't know if it helped me or it makes me getting worse. I always felt asleep tiredly, and in the middle of the night, I would be awoken by the urgency to clear my bladder. It felt cold, shivering, although blanket has covered my body. A lot of times, I was dreaming too, meeting people that I have never met for so long, she suddenly said 'hello' to me, which in real life, I don't think she would bother to do so (my ex bf's mother), haha.. Dreaming about picnic with so many friends I long never met (perhaps we met recently only in fb). Dreaming about climbing a very high stairs in each step, and I had no energy to do it (and yet, I was thinking of climbing it more often once I get well), and lots of other funny dreams.

It felt so hot. I was sweating. My neck was struggling, longing for being free. Seemed that something was holding into it. I was just thinking, perhaps those inside me were battling. The immune system supposed to work out when I was sleeping rite? But I doubt who it attacks to.. The virus? Or the good ones? I still haven't recovered. Still hiding inside my thick blanket. I still feel hot and sweating, and praying that it will get better soon. I don't want to be sick for such a long period. Please let me be healthy again, and do things independently. Something inside me, please battle the correct way and let me recover soon. My life and happiness will depend on you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon sis...

Overcome Life said...

Thank you yz.. I also wish I can get well soon... :'(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...