Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nice Sunday - Good time to read


It's a lovely Sunday with a cooling weather after raining in the morning. I went to library and managed to find other two books of Haruki Murakami.

I just browsed through the Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. It's a collection of short stories. I read the introduction and it seems great! I will start with that book first. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle is a novel. Very thick with small wordings. Hahahaha... This one is gonna be challenging. It consists of 607 pages, not sure how long it will take me to read :D

The below book, Magic Journey by Katrina Kenison, was recommended by my friend. I will read it after the first two books as there is no deadline on when to return. And lastly, Private Lives. It's my sister-in-law's novel. She recommended me to read that one. She is also a book lover. She has a shelf full of book collections. Her favorite authors are Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, Linda Howard, Julia Garwood, and Judith McNaught. Mostly romance and killer stories. She also wishes one day when she has retired, she would write her own novel. Hehehe....

With hot chocolate and cookies :)
Oklah.. Going to read my book soon. Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Riku said...

I am tempted to read your books. How I wish that I could buy all those books here. Anyhow happy reading ba!

Overcome Life said...

Hi Riku, Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman is very good. It's a collection of short stories. I'll find one for you. I'm sure you'll love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...