Wednesday, January 16, 2013

贪吃的家伙 - Greedy man

Yesterday after work, I was hungry. After putting my bag into my room, I immediately headed to the kitchen, scooped a bowl of rice and poured a soup on it. Just nice my mother-in-law cooked a light soup.

My son came out from the bathroom and he told me, 'You guess, what happened to me just now?'. 'What? You lao sai (diarrhoea) ah?' He replied, 'I was vomiting just now. But in the afternoon I got lao sai.' I asked him back, 'What did you have for lunch?' My mother-in-law faster replied, 'He ate instant noodle this afternoon.' He faster hid into the kitchen to avoid my scolding. 'I told you many times not to eat too much Maggie mie ha! Why you never listened? Last Sunday you just had 2 packets for breakfast hor!!'

He came out and sat beside me. You know what he did? He quicky scooped a spicy minced pork from the bowl in front of him and poured it into his bowl. I tried to stop him but with no avail. 'You said you have stomachache and laosai, don't eat this la!' He turned my words into a deaf ear. I told him to pour the soup instead of the minced pork but he never listened. I angrily told him, 'Never mind, eat as much as you want, OK? If later you have a stomachache and laosai again, don't look for me OK? I won't bother you!! Stubborn!!'

After finished my dinner, I took a bath and took a rest at my room. About 9pm plus, my mother-in-law knocked my room. She told me my son was having diarrhoea again and stomach pain after dinner. Huh! My words had really turned true. I went out to the living room and saw him lying weakly in the sofa. I asked him what happened? Which part was in pain?

I searched for the medicine but couldn't find one. Just nice my hubby came back home. I told him what was going on. He told my son the similar words above, 贪吃的结果, which means, a result of being greedy. You know you can't eat it, but you still can't resist your temptation to eat it. So this is the consequences that you have to receive. My son just kept quiet and nod his head. Luckily my hubby found a Chinese medicine for stomach pain and diarrhoea. He immediately fed my son into it. He then headed to his room. Before sleep, I told him, if he still doesn't feel well tonight, please go to our room and wake me up. He nodded his head and went to sleep.

Lucky nothing has happened after that. I could sleep peacefully and this morning he went to school as per normal.

Actually, I was almost become the 贪吃的家伙 myself. I know I haven't recovered fully and still had a bit cough, but yesterday I was actually planning to eat Indonesian noodle with lots of chilli. Hahahahahhaaha...... Luckily last night someone stopped me and asked me to go home to have my dinner with soup. Otherwise, this person and my son will be the first one to scold me too... Hahahahahahah... :P

It was my second Boss who said that in order to recover faster, you have to eat the thing that make you cough to kill the cough back. Like just now, my colleague who still has a cough, purposely went to McDonald. She and my second Boss bought the ice cream cones and walked back to office. Hahahaha... They asked me if I wanted to have one, but I said no because I know it won't do any good to me right now and to avoid someone to ask me how is my cough for three times a day!!! I wanna recover faster please!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ema juga dulu sering bilang... kalo batuk makan krupuk jg gpp.. hahhahahaha...
yz

Overcome Life said...

Hahaha... Inget ga dulu si dajie batuk2, dah gitu dia sengaja makan krupuk sama sambel, dah gitu batuk2 kaya bengek.... Hahahhahaha......

Anonymous said...

Iya gw inget banget tuh.... Sombong ya gue....
Eh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...