Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's 21st September! 2 more days the D&D is coming! Not really exciting though as I don't expect much from the event, just wanna enjoy the show and gather with colleagues. The theme is 80s, and dress code is bright colour dress. I'm going to wear black dress, really out of the dress code ah??? What do you think? Or do I need to wear a normal pink shirt plus jeans? Need ur opinion please....
I won't participate any talent show this year, just sit and becomes one of the spectators. Hope I won't get called for any other funny2 games as well. Just wanna sit and enjoy the show. Hope everything goes on smoothly... Hehehe....

My invitation card number is 3029. Familiar number ah? Also dob of my bro and sis-in-law. So I decided to buy 4D this week. If I win, that will be great! Hahahahaha... Can donate some money to charity :)

Read newspaper yesterday, there was a Chinese billionaire who will donate all of his wealth to charity once he passed away. He won't even inherit his wealth to his own son. But sometimes I just wonder, why he must wait until he dies then he donates? Why can he started to donate NOW??? Hehehehe... Although both has same good intention, but the effect will be quite different, don't u think so? If he is willing to donate now, it means he is willing to let go his wealth during his lives. He will be able to accept impermanent condition, from being rich to be poor. Although he is poor materially, but he is creating a rich good karma for future life. And I don't think people will let him become poor by donating such a lot of wealth to needy people. People will somehow will help and support him so that he won't get homeless and no food on his table until he dies. Anyway... I don't think I'm in the position to comment so much hehehe....

I've booked the Oktoberfest dinner for 101010. Supposedly we planned to go on 8th, but it's fully booked from 7 to 9. No choice, we have to go on Sunday night. But the date is quite special. So.. Just be there and enjoy! Have purchased their beer coupon as well. Hehehehe... Hope everything is going smoothly.

Well, stop here. Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah asik amat.. ultah dirayain satu kantor.. hehehehe
have fun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...