Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Today I feel happy because I have a chance to tell my mom that I love her very much! Like the Shi Fu said, there is always a great woman behind someone's success. And that person is my mom. Also my mother-in-law who has taken care my son and us unconditionally. Without them around, we wouldn't have time to do things that we had to do. They have sacrificed a lots of thing for us.
I was quite emotional this morning when attending a talk and pray in collaboration of Mother's Day celebration this morning in front of Takashimaya. I thought of myself being a mom, also thought of my mom who is faraway from me. Like the Shi Fu said once again, we only understood how much our parents suffering once we became parent ourselves. I believe my dad has suffered a lot too for him in order to earn money for our studies and lives. I believe he had no choice too and could only do what he can do. Now myself is working hard and received lots of hardship, it's because of who? Because of my son and families. My son is still young and we still have a long way to go. I'll do my best ya. Unless if I really can't stand it anymore, I'll then quit and find other things that may be better.
Well... Going to have a sip of coffee. Hope you all enjoy your day with your loved ones and Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iya.. td gw jg call mom.. lg otw garut... miss her so much...
and all of you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...