Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself, and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things."

Got the quote above from someone in FB. Some kind of truth from those words. But somehow, do I part of your source of many wonderful things? If I weren't around, will I make change to your life? Sometimes I want to get rid from some situation. Perhaps if I weren't there, their lives may somehow much better than now. Do you think I should give up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm...never give up on yourself no matter how hard life is, we have to get it through... We all have our hardtimes somewhere, sometimes, but don't ever think of give up on your life. I will choose to go with it, of course I will always support you my sis, if u have anything to share w me, I will be your good listener. Jia You my sis. We all love u so much!Yingyan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...