Wednesday, April 28, 2010

28 April 2010

Yesterday I received 2-night complimentary voucher to stay at any sister properties outside S'pore as a mark of 'one year anniversary' working in this company. Time really flies. Today I'm going to do 4th stock-take in 2010, or my 13th stock-take here.
I face challenge every month. Pray very hard that things would go smoothly. It's really not easy, you can't control what you've supposed to control.
Must open my mind and be calm.

MBS has been opened yesterday. I haven't got any time to visit it. Maybe one day. May will be a busy month as well. Vesak Day is coming. There will be 3 step 1 bow this Saturday ay 5.30am for Saturday/Sunday school children, parents, volunteers and teachers. Not for outsiders. I would love to join, but not sure if I can make it this time. See how ba!

On 8 and 9 May, there is Vesak celebration at Ngee Ann, Orchard. Want to attend the morning session, but Reever will have Kumon. Dunno if he can attend the later class or skip? Everything clash together. There will be praying for mother in conjunction with the upcoming Mother's Day.

I think I write enough. Must prepare myself soon. Please pray for me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...