Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's holiday time!!!

Finally it's 12th Dec. Keep counting down for today. Kinda tired of my work and really need a break! It's a special day for baobei as he'll celebrate his first birthday in Jakarta together w popo, kung kung, kangma, and yizhen auntie. It's also our first time meeting Rafa.

I'm a lil bit tired now as I don't have enough sleep as I just packed my lugagge last night after met w my buddy in LR time. He and his wife flew from London, dropped by for 3 days before flying off again to his wife hometown in Surabaya, also another week of holiday in Bali. We had lunch at Food Republic (Wisma Atria, Orchard) and dinner (Lau Pa Sat) together, went to airport to fetch his brother and his gf who were arriving yesterday from German.

Me and my bestie :)

And below is pic taken inside Raffles Place MRT Station, after having dinner together at Lau Pa Sat.

Vincent, Ina, Lisa, Felix, and 2R

Well, waiting at the boarding area now. The plan has not yet been seen, hopefully we don't have the delay and everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...