Sunday, July 26, 2009

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Today. like usual, we went to temple (me and my son). I went into the Dhamma class again. The Bhikkhuni was talking about the 3rd sila (not to do sexual misconduct). She explained on the reasons behind it, on why we shouldn't do that. Quite interesting. Too bad that my hubby wasn't there, otherwise we could share our laugh there.
After that we went to AMK Hub and straightly went to NTUC. I shopped the ingredients for cooking the Spaghetti Bolognaise, using pork meat. My son asked me to cook it as he loves to eat it. Hehehe... So we went back home and I straightly went to kitchen to cook it. I bought Campbell cream of mushroom too, but it was't so nice.. dun think will buy it again next time. I bought the baguette and make my own garlic butter paste to have a crunchy and delicious garlic bread. Hehehe.. So.. soup and garlic bread for appetizer. Spaghetti for main course. And dessert is... yoghurt w/ small cuts of pineapple and strawberry. Nyummy. My hubby came back home at about 8.45pm. He finished it very fast! And there still left quite a lot.. I thought of eating it again tomorrow. But just now when I checked it out in kitchen, it's almost finished by my sis-in-law. Hiks...... I think I'm going to cook Japanese curry again tomorrow, so that everyone can enjoy.. My bro and families will come over after Reever's Kumon. Well.. it's 1.15am now, still haven't slept yet. In a while ba..
Just download iTunes software 3.0 from internet. Have to pay 10 bucks for it. But at least now I can play the applications that I've downloaded from internet. I can play games from iPod touch now. Hehee... Ok lah... write till here.. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...