Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going for the better??? Hopefully!!

This year.. there is a chance for getting a better life. Not just from a point of view to see things materially, but more into fulfilling my long wishes and dreams. Such as buying a new DSLR camera, getting a new desktop (fast speed, lots of functions, workable, etc.), Reever having his own room, going upwardly to a better career prospect (hopefully getting more money in few years time - hope I can cope w/ the job, more importantly), and many more to come ba....
I still have a dream to take more pictures using this camera into Bali... (hm.. see when I got a chance!). I also think of buying Nintendo wii to be put into Reever's room (his room will become activity based room - to study, play, exercise, etc..). Not necessarily to be fulfilled this year.. Maybe few years more when we move into our new house.. The travel thing is also not necesarily to be fulfilled this year. I just feel I'm more slow down in travelling thing nowadays... Maybe because of my health ba... and economy slow down worldwide.. scared it would affect how people behave in their country (more robbery? more demo?). So.. I'll be more Singapore grounded this year.. home base activity. Hahahahahaha....
I want to learn more things, which is useful for my future job, such as learn the system (material control, AccPac), learn Advance Excel, learn Uniform System of Accounting, learn how to communicate well w/ people, to speak more (I found myself too quiet - aka kurang pinter basa basi... hahahahha...), managing time, etc.
And above all, to take care of my health!!! Haiz.. all is easier to say than done. But I just feel that lots of things I wanna do this year.. and years to come. To have a better life each and everyday... for my family, myself, and others too. Hm.. ya hor.. can't think only about ourselves.. but need to contribute more to others too.. such as donation, volunteering jobs... do more housework (it helps my mother in law too... kekekeke...). Pray more to others...
That's what on my brain right now. Well.. jia you ba!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...