Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Life is short.. enjoy every moment...

This morning, I started my day feeling great. Reading 'mypaper' on the way to work, full of great things to freshen up my day. But once I met my colleague.. suddenly all the feelings I had.. gone to the wind. Short answer of 'O' or coldness appeared. Well... that's fine! If that's what you want.. you'll get it from me!!! I'm quite good in it. Supposedly I feel that life is short. What for you do something like that to make other people's life miserable??? 'Cos you felt one before? But you must understand what's the cause of it.. It's urself le!!! I was the victim too le...
Aniwae.. don't care so much la.. I like to make friends, but no enemy. If you think I'm your enemy, then too bad lor... I'll still treat u as someone.. but w/ limited gestures, of course.. so that you understand what it feels like..
Just called my bro and found out a very good news!!! My brother's son, my cousin, managed to enter RI for his Secondary level education! Well done!!! And my bro will start working next Monday, getting the job that he long wanted! Good luck for both of you. Two days ago I also received great news from my sis in Melb.. They had the ultrasound check and found out that the newborn baby is baby boy!!! Congratulation once again!! And take care of your health ya.. you still have another half way to go!! Thank God that He heard our prays.. Hopefully other wishes would come true too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiya... my bro' son = nephew bukan cousin.. huahahhahaha
iya koko kmrn telp mama ksh tau, papa mama lgs seneng bgt.. n tadi pergi naik mobil, dia ngomongin astro mulu, dia bgl smua anak, cucu, plg kuai si astro. plg gampang di urus n gak cerewet..
trus dia harapan cucunya di spore, Reever, or Aryn or Astro bisa jadi mentri di spore...
Trus td gua kasih liat foto2 elo di hkg.. ke mama, pas reever bonyok. truls pas reever pake baju power ranger.. si papa liat, lgs blg, ini pasti reever, dia yg plg suka pake robot2..
mama jg liat reever nari malay d youtube.
ada lagi gak?

temen kerja lo cuekin aja lah...
papa blg u mirip ku afu... hehehhe..

tampang laki gua makin hari makin stress.. apalagi denger kooko dah dpt kerja.. dia msh blm dpt2.. blm lg ceramah2 bokap.. kasian jg sih . tuh lagi bentok2 in kepala di pintu, krn gua suruh dia liat pap abikin kue..
u online dong..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...