Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the mood of Valentine's Day ^^

Happy Valentine's Day everyone...
Today it is a very SPECIAL DAY for lots of people who are in love. Hm.. let's see later when I'm on the way back home this evening... especially in Orchard Road... Expect seeing many girls w/ bouquet of flowers.. ROSES... hm.... Btw, actually expecting to see woman colleague receiving flowers too.. but too bad.. my office here, mostly are guys.. and my woman colleague is on leave today... and me? No way.. There won't be anyone sending me flowers.. to office, I mean...
On 4th floor, maybe can see flowers.. but not here... =D
Just read newspaper this morning.. saying that 60% of Singaporean guys would spend money up to $500 while 19% of them are willing to spend from $500-$5,000 only for this Valentine's Day... Wow.... One of the countries where people dares to spend that much on Valentine's Day..
Hm.... *thinking and wondering...
I'm having quite a good mood today.. wearing pink tops and black pants. Listening to love songs and singing along.. hahahahahahaha.... now I even got a chance to write this blog in the office, what a rare occassion... =D
Well.. just want to share what I feel.. I feel great.. I feel happy.. I feel good... Smile... Happy Valentine's Day... or Qing Ren Jie Kuai Le!!!
Btw, just remind me of something.. I asked my son two days ago.. what did he do at his school that day.. He told me that the teacher would ask the student to cut the heart shaped paper on Valentine's Day.. and I asked him if the heart shaped paper, would it be given to me??? And u know what was his answer? No.. I will give the big one to Britney.. and I will give the small one for you... Again???? Haiz... Five year old boy has already had his thought like that.. Can't imagine ten over years later when he got a girlfriend.. I think he will absolutely forget about his mom and won't give any priority heart anymore... hiks... Anyway.. again.. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...