Friday, May 04, 2007

I lived in a past for some time this morning. I felt very release as I flipped around the pages. Felt a bit fake in some way and felt so much in wrong from other's perspective. Who cares? I was just there to find a clue, but I didn't find any.
I asked my sis yesterday, what have changed on me since I changed my name. Other won something, and women felt some changes in their hubbies.. For me, perhaps my decision was the first start for the effect of changing since if it wasn't changed, the result might be the other way around. But my feeling is.. even though I didn't change, my decision was still the same. But there were many things predicted that haven't changed yet and I hope that bad thing won't happen to me.. it's so scary to me...
I went to Bugis yesterday after work instead of going to my school 'cos my hubby die die didn't want to go there.. I had my favourite halal chicken rice while my hubby had meehoon soto. It used to be the other way around.. that he had chicken rice and I had soto.. My eating portion has changed, I suppose.. kekeke... Then we walked around. He was looking for a new pair of sandals, but he ended up buying new shoes - the shoes of his dream. While I managed to buy small pouch to keep my thumb drive *just bought it two days ago at Carrefour - good offer leh... The pouch is sooo cute... It's frog's face. And I bought another one to my colleague who also bought the thumb drive 'cos they also sell his fave' cartoon face.
Btw, had I told you about my recently fave TV series??? Hahaha... Recently I always try to be at home at 9pm 'cos I was trying to catch Mars Vs Venus - the new local TV series. The show is about 3 women. One has got married w/ 2 kids, one has just getting married, and one has married too, but the hubby is womanizer, but at the end, the hubby was found died in other woman's bed. While they also focus on three different men. Two of the men was the hubby of the two married women, while another man is single and insists of keep being a single to avoid those hassle of life after marriage, which also means no commitment, responsibility, and so on. The show is really interesting. They always show the different thought of woman and man. What they expect from man and what they expect from woman. It's really realistic with woman and man relationship in real life. That's why I love the show so much.. hehehe.. After that, I continue watching another Hong Kong TV series from channel u. Just for satisfaction.. before going to bed. Hm... good entertainment but I feel tired sometimes.. hahaha....
Oh ya.. I'm planning for another trip in August. My sis has just called me regarding the ticket. Hope it is as fun as I imagine. And this time.. hopefully is women's trip again... w/out hubby around.. hahahaha.... Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...