Thursday, May 10, 2007

Arrrggghhhh...

Feel very tired now... =(
Refreshing for a while before continuing my job. Maybe because I don't have enough sleep.. or the work may just too much today, or... combination of both.
Managed to chat w/ my ex-colleague who stays and works in Brunei. She said she will come to Singapore end of this month and I was telling her to arrange a meeting during either lunch or dinner. She said she's afraid that she can't make it for dinner.. but she will check again w/ her friend about her bus schedule. So, at the mean time, we fix for lunch appointment. I smsed 4 of my ex-colleagues and managed to get 2 persons to join. One of them can't make it 'cos her lunch time is only 45 mins and her working place is very far from our meeting point, while another one hasn't replied my sms nor answered my phone call. The last time we worked together was 3 years ago.. How time flies...
About my Bangkok trip... I just thought of something.. At first, I was thinking that.. even though my hubby can't make it.. I will still go there.. provided if the hotel's arrangement was approved. If not, maybe I just give up the air ticket, and go to Bali w/ my sis & spend a week there. Then, when I went ol to msn, I remember about my friend, Ching. She is Taiwanese and now still working on her paper. Then I asked her how is her paper going? She said she should be able to finish it by end of this month.. hopefully.. Then I told her that I'm going to Bangkok, maybe alone... and I asked her if she wants to go there as well or not.. And.. she said.. she has been long wanted to go there.. and maybe can join me if her paper is done by end of this month.. So.. I will just wait lor for her decision. Hopefully she can make it. If she can make it, I might extend my stay there and cancel my Bali trip. And if the hotel wasn't approved, then I will just book other youth hotel as long as I'm not alone there... hehehe...
When I told my hubby about it, he was just worrying about me going there alone. Hm.. if really something must happen to me.. I don't think I can do anything about it... Leave it to the nature and fate...
Wahhh.. still so tired.. This week is really hard to pass by.. Luckily tomorrow is Friday.. hiks.. I keep thinking that today is Friday.. hiks hiks....
Oh yah.. today I looked at the job advertisement that will be posted on Saturday newspaper.. and I realised that there are many of my colleagues resigned from the hotel. Hm... this is part of working life, I guess.. I also don't know yet how long will I stay in this job...
Sleepyzzzz.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...