Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hoaaahhheeemmmmm... I keep yawning this morning... so sleepy... zzz... zzz... I slept at 11pm last nite. I had a class yesterday and now I know that I shouldn't eat too much before class and a cup of Milo would help me a lot to keep alive in class hehehe...
Walaw le... I'm still yawning.. hiks....
It's been a week but I haven't checked it yet. I'm prepared for the worst actually =( dunno why I'm so pessimistic this time. Perhaps b'cos of previous experience.
Hey, my friend's wife gave birth yesterday morning.. finally.. hehehe... He said he has chosen a name for his son.. Fleivel Sugiarto. He said the meaning of Fleivel is the brilliant one.. But I tried to find it in google, but I couldn't find. He said it is Greek word. Anyway... congratulation for both you, Pid & Meyke!!!
Hm... what else ya??? Nothing lor... hiks.. ok lah.. write 'til here first.... ciao!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...