Monday, January 29, 2007

Such a boring day!!!

It's been quite some times since my last blog... Today is Monday.. I feel very bored.. not much things to do.. =((
My colleague has left and her last day was last Friday. I wasn't around when she left so I didn't have to witness the farewell.. didn't have to feel how sad it was.. hehehe... and now.. the office is really quiet.. no loud laughter that she normally did.. no 'wilma' shout from her desk.. no giraffe smile when she passed by my desk.. no monkey face from the machine room, and many more... She's still waiting for her S Pass.. hopefully she gets it soon!! Good luck for ur new job!! Wish you all the best!!
Yeah.. I was on course last Thur & Fri.. The course name is Effective Biz Writing for Admin Staff. Hm.. not bad.. It opened my eyes on how the business writing should be look like.. how simple it actually is.. I mean, not simple to make 'cos we need to think through it before we really type it in.. but it is actually simple as it must be easy to read, to understand, clear, etc.
We were taught as well on how to use the dictionary. Not bad, oh? She even taught us grammar for half day.. hehehe...
And last week it wasn't a good week for me.. On Thur, I got mad over a thing in a family. My sis listened to my grumble while we had dinner at HRC after class.. We ordered a glass of beer each to cool down.. then we headed to Coffee Bean to have another mocha drinks before we went back home. On Fri, I felt worse over the matters.. The weather was so cool at nite.. When I smoked, it reminds me of past days back in Switz.. nice weather.. nice ambiance..
Well.. I have a class tonite. I haven't done the homework, neither read the last week's notes.. no mood.. no motivation.. simply lazy.. hahahaha...
Wish today can pass faster... I wish...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...