Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of the year

Woke up a 10am.. Started doing my 2nd puzzle 'Hotel' at 10.30am and managed to finish it at 7pm at nite.. hehehehe... nothing much to do today..

How about 2006?
It has been a good year. I've got an increment, fulfilled my dream to US, donated my blood, spent CNY w/ a whole family members @Jakarta, Bandung, bought my dream things.. etc.. hehehehe...
So far, I've been blessed w/ good health too..
Just hope that everything would be alright in 2007. Some optimism is needed to start a new year as things will always change up and down. Always be positive and enjoy every moment both good and bad. Some good friends have left the company but no matter how far we are, we are still friends and contacting to each other.. and hope that it always be.. For those who will leave.. I wish you all the best in ur future career and love.. Hope we will always be good friend too.. And for my faraway best friend ever.. always wish all the best for u in ur career and love.. Miss u always...

Happy new year 2007 to all of you....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...