Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy weekend for everyone...

Waaa.... it's been a wonderful weekend last week... =)))
Last Saturday, PY and I went shopping together. We bought presents for our dept staffs (total 18 people). At first, we planned to go PS first, then Orchard.. but since we bought lots of things, we ended up just to go PS and no time at all to go Orchard. We had our dinner at Thai Express and after that we went to office to put our barang2 at 9.53pm. At first, we only planned to put our things in.. but we ended up wrapping some of the presents as well and we finished at 11.24pm and I reached home at 12am. Wow.. so tiring... I slept at 1am and woke up the day after at 8am 'cos the place where I work held a X'mas celebration for staff's children at the Ballroom. Three of us went at 10am, but since so many people were late *raining.. and some even didn't come.. I think we only started to have our 'brunch' at 11am.


There was a cookie decoration's competition for children and my son joined in as well. For fun, of course. It was his first time attending this type of competition together w/ his parents. At first, my hubby helped him out, then I helped him out as well. He put all those m&m and rice chocolates himself. I helped him put the coloured cream. hehehe... Other parents did the same too.. and then at 11.30am, the magician arrived and kids were starting to have fun w/ games, quiz, and of course, magic!!! I guess, not only children enjoyed it.. adults did too.. =)
After the show ended, they announce the winner of the cookie decoration. And we never expect that my son is the 1st winner for the competition and he got book shop voucher.. wow.... I thought the gift was only $20, but after that we found out that it was $50 voucher.. weee.......
So.. we were quite surprised for that.. But for me, the most important thing was that my son enjoy the process of the whole thing rather than just to win the competition.
The brunch was not bad too.. fried beehoon, pasta w/ tomato sauce n herbs, fish nuggets w/ tartare sauce, fried fish ball, fried chicken wing & drum stick, cha siew pao, mini sausages, fruits, log cake, even ice cream... hehehehe...
We went down to my office afterward. My hubby helped me to build the X'mas tree bought on Friday. One of my colleagues helped me as well. Actually we would like to buy a 5 ft tree.. but since we were quite late, the stock was finished and they have either 4 ft or 6 ft. PY and I bought 4 ft tree at first, but after put it out, my boss wasn't satisfy and felt it was too small.. So we went back to the shop and replaced it w/ the 6ft one. And today, in the beginning she wasn't satisfy as it is too big and block a way *people has to go one round to pass the road. Yeah.. human is not easy to be satisfied. But after I removed the chair, which was usually put in front of my table, and after sometime, she began to satisfy.. *I guess... XP
Since morning, I only heard people were complaining that it was too big and they have to walk one round to pass the road.. but not a single 'thanks' at all for all the effort that has been made. Hm.. until now, still haven't heard of it as well, but it doesn't really matter anyway... Hope the party this Thursday would be enjoyable.. that would be more than enough...
Continue.. hehehe... after finished w/ the tree, my hubby and son went back home first, while PY and I continue our day to Takashimaya.. hehehehe.. finally she went there.. *She has been wanting to go there for quite some time.. but b'cos of exams, she had been there less lor...
I bought presents for her and she bought mine too.. my Doraemon collections have increased... thanks PY!!!
Oya, this morning, my colleague told me that he has resigned... hm... another person has to leave.. quite sad.. but hey, this is life.. no matter what.. world still has to go around, rite??
Oklah.. write till here.. hope all of u had an enjoyable weekend too last week! =) Ciao!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...