Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today

Kinda not in the mood to work today... Some more one of my friends's taking urgent leave, which makes me getting lazier to work.. kekekekekeke..... XP
So.. I chatted online for a while w/ some of my friends, which I haven't done it for quite some time. It was good to in touch again w/ them, although there was nothing much to say..
Like usual.. it's the 3rd week of the month.. getting less job.. but still have to finish up my FA's job *sigh... Today I managed to take pics of one room only, 'cos the occupancy rate is very high (98%???). There are still about 5 rooms to take.. hopefully I could get it done as soon as possible and give my superior a result of what I've been done.. =D
This afternoon I had lunch w/ PY. I had hor fun, while she had fried hor fun and both of us were having banana w/ milk juice.. not bad for the juice.. but the hor fun, no taste... dun think I will order the same food again next time.
Aniwae, later after work, I'm going to go to my bro's house. They will depart tomorrow afternoon. Feel very sad... =(
There is left me and my 3rd sis in S'pore.. hiks... hiks.. and soon my 3rd sis will leave S'pore too.. hiks hiks hiks.. hwaaaaa....... Oklah.. gotta work again.. Ciao...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...