Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hoaaheeeemmmm.....zzz...zzz...

Today is only Thursday X(
This week walks verrryyyyy slooowwwwww.......
Tomorrow is then Friday.. *sigh...
Tell me why!!! Tell me!!! hiks
Yesterday nite I was having 'Ayam Penyet' at Lucky Plaza. They have expanded to 1st floor #45-47. Not bad.. Food are still nice as usual.. I ate 'till my heart content... kekekekeke..... complete w/ Avocado Juice.. hm.. slurp.. slurp... *I ordered it twice before and they always run out of stock.. but yesterday.. hm.... I miss the one that my mom always do at home. Fresh and ripe avocado with syrup and chocolate condensed milk.. nyummy nyummy... fattening, but nice.. hehehehe..... I had ayam penyet set and side dishes of sayur asem & gado gado... sooooo fulll... ehehehehhehee....
Haiyah.. dunno why.. everytime I talk about the food, my spirit would come out automatically.. kekekekekeke.... XP
We had steamboat on Tuesday night at home. My parents, sis, and people at home ate together. Nice chilli.. nice soup.. everything nice.. accompanied w/ the beer...
So u know la why I am soooo tiredd.. and it's only Thursday now... hiks... X(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...