Friday, July 07, 2006

Tomorrow I'll fly

Waaaaa.... finally the day is coming... The flight is tomorrow morning 6am, so I must wake up at 3am to prepare myself and be at the airport at 4am. Hopefully I could wake up and manage to be there on time.. otherwise.. hiks hiks hiks.. I will spend the rest 3 weeks staying at home... eating my tidbits.. hahahahhaa...
Hm... very nervous.. 'cos it's been such a long time since my last trip alone (without family member) away so far.. It reminds me the time I studied abroad.. Have to separate with my family members and living a lonely life there.. hm.. not lonely.. but life with other people who has the same fate with me.. hehehee... yeah.. with friends, I mean.. but has to struggle lor.. 'cos being separated with people u love is very very painful.. don't u think so???
Another 22 minutes to go, then I can finish up my day in the office.. hehehehehehehhehe... I wanna thank to my Boss who gave me her permission of leaving this office for such a long time =D
Yeah.. everyday I don't need to think of what to wear, what work to do.. can sleep as much as I want.. can go out until soo0... late and not afraid of waking up late in the morning.. hm.. but seeing my schedule.. it's quite tight actually.. and I need to wake up quite early for few days.. =P Anyway... I don't need to sit down and facing computer whole day.. I can browse around Universal Studio, Disneyland, shopping centre, factory outlet, Magic Mountain, Pier 39, various hotels at Las Vegas.. hm.. hopefully what have been planned can be done..
Me and my friend also planned to take helicopter to see the beautiful Grand Canyon.. If we can reserve it, it will be my first time taking helicopter in my life.. hehehehehe...
Stop day dreaming.. I just hope that everything is going alright... Hopefully God can protect me wherever I go in everything that I do.. and can come back home safely as per planned... Please pray for me yahhhhh....
Gotta close this out.. and perhaps I could write another blog any time soon while I was there.. OK??? Ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...