Monday, July 03, 2006

Dream

Recently I posted lots of songs' translation in this blog 'cos I just found some nice songs around and wanted to share it with all of you.
5 more days to go. I haven't finished packing 'til my last day. U know wad? I had a nightmare last nite. Suddenly I just didn't know what day was today and when was my departure date. Suddenly I felt that the plane must have been flying without me, left me wasting my money on everything. Luckily someone had awaken me and told me that my departure date was one more day (tomorrow) and I haven't been left yet by the airplane. Heng aaaa..... suddenly I could breath again.. The funny thing, there was someone that I never expect to appear in my dream came out and we became friends (well, not completely friends, but at least I asked her whether she had anything that she wanted to give or passed through me), and I couldn't really remember what was her answer. Anyway.. it's really scary when you were overslept and missed the plane. As my flight will be 6am in the morning, I have to be in the airport at 4am and really scared of overslept... Hopefully I won't... hiiiiii......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...