Wednesday, July 05, 2006

3 more days to go!!!

Another 3 days to go!!!
Hm.. it's been quite long time that I didn't travel that long.. feel a bit nervous.. but at least I will not be there alone.. there will be my friend accompanying me..
Ever imagined travelling alone.. Sleep in the hostel, mixing with other 7 or 9 people (same gender, of course), taking bus to travel here and there.. challenging, actually.. but alone.. not fun at all... but again.. adventurous.. hm.. maybe one day i will do that.. but not alone.. with another friend, of course.. perhaps go to Europe again??? hm... too ex.. hahahahhahaa.... see how laaa...
For now, i just hope everything would be alright... Nervous leh... =D
As for now, I try to clear my job before I left. Hopefully I don't leave anything much for my friends/ boss to do.. I just try my best not to adding my job for them too much... No matter what, I still have a sense of responsibility, especially in my job.. hehehe...
About world cup.. *sigh... I only bet twice so far and I lost both of them.. hehehee... *guess that I really dun hef luck in it... what to do.....
Well.. write till here... Wish me luck, everybody... thanks... =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...