Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy...

Yesterday my friend sent me an attachment, and first, i found it not be useful.. but after have some thoughts, then realised.. how important that be!!!
I've been wanting to go there in my life and I hope I could fulfill my wish before I left this world =P How ironic.. hehehe...
I'm now holding S'pore Passport, therefore I don't need to apply for that complicated and expensive Visa... Then.. since the cost to go there is quite expensive... I plan to go there for about 3 weeks, which means.. i have to apply additional one week unpaid leave.
The attachment that my friend sent was the cutting of the air ticket promotion by NWA. It's only S$929 plus tax etc, for around S$1,260.. what a good bargain!!!!
Previously I thought of taking SQ as the one most comfortable in the sense of its schedule and convenient.. but it priced me S$1,941 for the whole journey - air ticket only! Difference of S$680 made it worthed to take the offer!!!
So I contacted my friend who I'll be spending my time there with and there is 'supposed to be' no problem of getting there earlier than what I've planned on.. earlier one month.. and now I'm waiting for my Boss to come - next Monday - and to inform her all my plan, and hopefully she allows me to be away for 3 weeks from the office...
Well.. waiting is a very miserable thing in world. But again, i just believe one thing.. if it's urs.. it's urs.. if it isn't.. it wont be urs then.. so.. I just hope everything will go smoothly.. if it's mine... Please pray for me.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...