Thursday, December 22, 2005

Year 2005 will end soon...


1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I guess 2005 is a good year for me. In the beginning of the year all family members traveled to Jakarta and came back safely and happily. Then before that, I got an interview and a job, which I have carried on for almost a year now. So far, my superior and colleagues treat me well and we can get along together - hope that it could carry on like that. For my study, I have continued my ACCA up to Paper 2.2, which I don't know the result yet.. but plan to take another two next year, hopefully everything will go smoothly. Well, everything sounds good, isn't it??

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Well.. perhaps.. I got flowers for my Valentine Day from someone.. which shocked my husband =P And.. finally I could get the Singapore citizenship this month.. *so I can travel anywhere without a Visa... =P

3) Where were you when 2005 began?
 I think I was at home and didn't go anywhere

4) Who were you with?
Since I was staying at home, then it must be with the family members who stay with me

5) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
I guess at the same place, at home

6) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Perhaps, same with the answer in number 4

7) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I always fall in love...

8) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Nope

9) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yes, lots of them.. *starting new job.. *friends at the school.. etc.

10) Who are your favorite new friends?
Well.. favorite?? Perhaps some of my colleagues..

11) What was your favorite month of 2005?
I think.. August - September

12) Did you travel outside of your country in 2005?
Yeah... to Jakarta - Bandung.. to Msia too.. - KL - Genting - Sunway Lagoon

13) How many country have you traveled in 2005?
Two

14) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Nope

15) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Always

16) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Well.. I seldom watch movie.. but I still remember some, like The Maid, then King Kong..

17) What were your favorite songs in 2005?
Dong Hua

18) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
One

19) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
I only went once.. so.. what can I say?

20) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I don't think so

21) What are your plans for 2006?
Keep the relationship at work.. Work well.. Manage my time well.. Hopefully can manage to continue my study smoothly.. And.. yeah.. one more plan.. I wanna fly to USA... Hopefully my dream can be fulfilled and come true... =) *Will let you know next year...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...