Friday, September 09, 2005

Fatigue...

Hoahhhmm..... I don't have enough sleep this week... soooooo....... tiredddd...

Every night I slept after 10.30pm... *Sometimes I slept as early as 7 pm at nite.. hehehehe... that's why I said I am so tired... =(((

Back to normal activity.. no more drinking session like I had last few weeks.. hahaha... (finished the Absolut Raspberry by few persons.. ;P)

Hm... can have some more next week or next two weeks lahhh... =PPP to celebrate..... celebrate what hor??? ;)

Oh ya... this month.. every Sunday I got afternoon class... =(( so terrible.. kinda hate it.. hahaha.. actually hate to take exam.. but no choice lehhh... unless my pa can accept my decision.. *which i think he wouldn't... hiks....

My bro, his wife, and children must reach Penang now.. met up with my parents and 3rd sis.. Too bad I couldn't join them.. Tomorrow I have to work and on Sunday I have a class.. Hiks....

Hopefully I can go home earlier today and take a good nap.. *i wish...

Oklah.. I feel so sleepy now... Hiks hiks hiks... Bubyeee......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...