Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Apa ya...

Yesterday nite I got class, and I met one of previous classmate (from the last two papers), and he told me that he failed one of the papers.. (he took 3, while I took 2 only), waa... Was it that difficult? Because he told me that he confidently knew all the answers, but he admitted that his handwriting was not clear enough to read.. (I copied his notes before, so I guess, that's the real problem on him..) hewhehwehwe...
So, he will take 4 exams this time, instead of 3 (as per planned). Good luck, pal!!
For me, hopefully I can go through these 2 exams.. and slowly go through it all... *i wish...
Wish me luck yaaaa....
Today, I learn something from my colleague, recording casual labour voucher. Hm.. interesting.. seems not that important, but at least, i learn something! Hiehwiehwihew...
I hope tonite I can study in the office.... can or not yaaaa..... *banyak godaan nehhhh...
Udah dulu ah.. bubyeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...