Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tired...

This week will be a tiring week for me. Yesterday after work, my lovely husband accompanied me watching movie in a quite far place, 'cos the movie that we wanna watch only be shown there. So, I really thank him for his sacrifice of not playing his ps2 yesterday nite =) Today, i will have class after work. Again, till 10 pm. Hiks.. i wonder whether i could still survive in my classes.. hiks...
Tomorrow nite, my old friend from Switzerland will come here for few days. He will arrive at 11.30 PM!!! So, i guess i would have a nap first after work before fetching him from the airport to my brother's home. Then, the rest of my week will be spent on him after work.. He was my colleague during my kitchen trainee and we still kept in touch although he has moved to Hawaii, and now he finally managed to come over and visit me here.. It would be a nice reunion tomorrow.. i guess.. hehehe.. but i don't have enough sleep leh.. huaa....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...