Friday, February 04, 2005

Aha!!

Yesterday was an exhausting day for me, my husband, and my friend. 2 days ago, my husband and I fetched my friend in the airport at midnight. The flight supposed to arrive at 11.30 pm, and I did not know what flight he took.. I only knew that he transited in Japan before coming here. And guess what? There were 3 flights from Japan which arrived ranging from 11.30 pm to 00.15 am. Hah!!! My husband had not met him before, so he couldn't recognize him if i left him alone. So, we waited, waited, and waited... still no shadow of him. Until the last flight came and.. we finally managed to meet him!!! And guess what, again? He only bring a small sling back and one normal backpack with him.. for a trip to 2 days in here and the rest of 2 weeks in Thailand!!!
What a real adventurer!!! Hahahaha... He said the flight was delayed for almost half an hour.. that's why he arrived very late.
We brought him to stay in my brother's place at 1 am. Having a chit chat for a while before reaching home at 2 am. Wow.. I had to wake up at 7 am.. so.. only 5 and half hour sleep before going to work.
Yesterday, my friend (he) and I had a lunch together in Chinatown. I brought him tasting the local food. I almost forgot that he didn't eat meat.. huehehe.. but we still managed to buy sumptuous, cheap, and full meal. After work, I managed to buy some souvenirs from him to be brought home and we had dinner together with my husband too in Newton Circus. He treated us this time. Having a couple sip of beer with sting ray, bbq chicken, fried vegetable, and rojak...
We had a walk too to Esplanade and river side. Again, relaxing and having a couple glasses of beer.. (this time was not Tiger.. went to the wrong pub...). Very tired... my friend was really exhaused too.. He walked for a whole day around Singapore.. Orchard, Chinatown, Sentosa island, and now here.. hahahaha... We dropped at our home first to let him meeting my son while my husband took a bath to refresh himself then sent him back to my bro's place. I slept after having a bath.. very very very and very tired...
This morning it was fine. Perhaps it was because of the macademian caramel chocolate that I took during break time. Otherwise.. I 'd slept in my desk.. hahaha...
And now, i have enough time to online before taking a nap again.. huehehee...
Time flies very fast.. OH ya.. we managed to have lunch together again this afternoon.. before leaving this country to another one. It has been 3.5 years that I met him for a last time. We chat a lot about anything.. He is really a great adventurer.. like to travel around.. for weeks, even months.. what a free life.. i hope i could be the one too.. *i wish.. hahhahaha
I guess i write till here.. have a great weekend for all of u!! Ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...