Monday, December 13, 2004

Awful feeling...

Dunno why lately my mood swings around... I actually need someone to confide to but i guess the person who i believe in might not have time for it or never appear at all as he wants to avoid me. Sometimes i feel that what the heck this life is about... i mean.. can i just get what i want? i mean.. a person that i really want.. cos the one who got me has his own interest and hobbies.. hah... sometimes i feel that i keep a lot for myself.. Everywhere I go, I really wish meeting someone I knew, at least I could get a news about someone i long for. Maybe every people has never been satisfied on what they have or had.. or is it just me? I got everything.. except.. my feeling.. i feel like a bird kept in a cage.. i long for someone to open me from the cage.. i really need that someone who know what i feel, what i want.. but that someone has never appeared and i dont wanna bother him too... J'ai crais

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We came to this world all alone and we will also be walking out alone!

Do you still get that feeling?

Overcome Life said...

We definitely came out from this world NOT alone. Our moms were there with us. Without her, how were we going to come to this world? About walking out alone, then it's possible.

The awful feeling has long gone. I've opened up my heart and mind and be free now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...